Motor vehicle accidents – property damage

Law Access Developer Traffic Accidents

Where there is property damage, either to the vehicles involved in the accident, or to any other property (such as a fence), you must exchange details with:

  • Any other driver involved in the crash;
  • Any other person involved in the crash who is injured; and
  • The owner of any property (including any vehicle) damaged in the crash, unless, in the case of damage to a vehicle, the particulars are given to the driver of the vehicle.