What you can build

Some building work can be done without a permit or getting a builder surveyor involved, other work requires approval.  Find out more in this fact sheet.

Organisation Address: 110 Collins St, Hobart, Tasmania, 7000, Australia

Phone: 1300 135 513

Web Address: http://www.justice.tas.gov.au/building/consumer_building_information/what_you_can_build

Link Owner: Department of Justice

Also in: Boundary Fences , Housing , Local Government , Planning and Development


Resource Management and Planning Appeal Tribunal

The Resource Management and Planning Appeal Tribunal is an independent statutory body set up under the Resource Management and Planning Appeal Tribunal Act 1993. The objectives of the Tribunal are to: promote the sustainable development of natural and physical resources and the maintenance of ecological processes and genetic diversity; provide for the fair, orderly and sustainable use and development of air,