Centrelink (Department of Human Services)

Centrelink are responsible for the development of service delivery policy and provide access to social, health and other payments and services. On 26 October 2004, Centrelink was created as part of the Finance and Administration portfolio. The Human Services Legislation Amendment Act 2011 integrated Medicare Australia and Centrelink into the Department of Human Services on 1 July 2011.

WorkSafe Tasmania

WorkSafe Tasmania focuses on improving workplace safety and health by investigating workplace incidents and providing guidance to employers, and supporting workers to return to work.

Organisation Address: 30 Gordons Hill Road, Rosny Park, Tasmania, Australia

Phone: 1300 366 322

Web Address: http://www.worksafe.tas.gov.au/home

Link Owner: Tasmanian Government

Also in: Wages & Conditions , Work & Workers , Workers' Compensation , Workplace accidents , Workplace Injuries


What to Do After an Accident

After an accident, the drivers involved must stop immediately and assist any person who may be injured. If required to do so, the driver has to show or give to the other driver, or to any police who are present, or to any injured person or any other person involved in the accident the following information:

Organisation Address: 166 Macquarie Street, Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Phone: (03) 6223 2500

Web Address: https://www.hobartlegal.org.au/handbook/accidents-and-insurance/motor-vehicle/what-to-do-after-an-accident/

Link Owner: Hobart Community Legal Service Inc

Also in: Traffic Accidents